OT: Software recommendations

Roger Shuttleworth rshuttleworth at avbasesystems.com
Mon Jan 25 14:24:15 PST 2010

Hi Art

Thanks for your reply, and Nadine too. I'm familiar with DITA and will most likely use that.

I should have mentione in my OP that there are two of us here, and the only software we have at present is the single RoboHelp licence, so buying a couple of FM licences won't get us very far.

Thanks for the link to the User Group.

Roger

Roger Shuttleworth
Technical Documentation