Software recommendations

David Spreadbury dspreadb at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 25 14:25:49 PST 2010

What is wrong with working in your current version of FrameMaker, which you
don't mention, so I am going to assume 7.2.

What is wrong with creating the PDFs straight out of FrameMaker?

Mif2Go can handle your online help problem. It produces several different
flavors of Online Help, from Windows Compiled HTML (CHM) to Oracle Help for
Java (cross-platform), to Omni Help (Web HTML Help), and the cost won't
break your budget. You can download and play with their eval version at
www.omsys.com.

As others have pointed out, you can, with a little work, manage the CMS part
manually.

David Spreadbury
Sr. Technical Writer