Small caps in the middle of a cross reference

Jenny Greenleaf jgreenleaf at mac.com
Tue Jan 26 15:06:52 PST 2010

The boss has decreed that the product names will appear in small caps.

I have a couple of cross references that refer to chapter titles containing these product names. Although the name is in small caps in the chapter title, it is not in small caps in the cross reference. The references are "Chapter 2, Get started with MyProduct" and "Chapter 7, Use MyOtherProduct".

I poked at the manual and the CR dialog a bit. The manual tells you how to add character formatting, but only to the X-ref as a whole. I just need small caps for one word.

I can put up with any sort of workaround, since it's only two and it's very important to my employer.

Ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Jenny Greenleaf
Portland, OR