Small caps in the middle of a cross reference

David Spreadbury dspreadb at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 26 15:21:12 PST 2010

Jenny,
You might be looking to fix the problem in the wrong area.

I went and experimented with applying a SmCaps Character Tag to a word in an
existing cross-reference and then I updated my cross-references.

The word came across as SmCaps while the remainder of the cross reference
retained the default xref font.

David Spreadbury
Sr. Technical Writer