Pdf trackback to FM9

Whitney Broach Whitney at BroachServices.com
Thu Jan 28 08:41:02 PST 2010

Sorry if this is already covered. I didn't quite nail search terms to find
the answer.  Glad to follow URL's if available.

I understand pdf insertions and deletions can be tracked back to FM9,
somewhat as Word has a Review accept/reject capability.

Anyone FM9 users utilizing this? How well does it work?

Can the "trackback" drill all the way through books to documents and then
their text insets?

Best,

Whitney

Whitney Broach

Broach Services, Inc.

Solution development & rollout | Analytics and writing | Project management