Difference Between Save As and Print to Adobe PDF

Fei Min Lorente FeiMin.Lorente at onsemi.com
Fri Jan 29 07:26:12 PST 2010

Oh, sorry about that miscommunication. It makes sense that FrameMaker
would allow me to choose a destination for the PDF, but I can't change
it because I run the same autobuild application as the build machine on
my computer when I want to create and test all the output files (HTML as
well as PDF). Of course, it's not designed to be interactive, so if I
change the default location to anything but My Documents, it'll break.
So it's our limitation, not FrameMaker's.

Fei Min