no bookmarks

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 08:56:27 PST 2010

Are Frame and Acrobat fully patched?

Have you installed the Microsoft PS Hotfix for XP?
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=952909
-- it applies to all PS printers, including the logical PDF.

Beyond that... the first place I'd look for a problem would be the
script(s) just because the manual process works.
Which would lead me to think that there's some option that's not being
invoked by the script. Such as not including whatever equates to
activating the "Generate Acrobat Data" checkbox in the FM dialog box
(sorry; no idea how to do that in a script).

Art

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com
                                                      No disclaimers apply.