Cross-reference formatting, Part 2

Jenny Greenleaf alicemerry at comcast.net
Fri Jan 29 10:16:42 PST 2010

 Unfortunately, the workaround doesn't solve my problem. The character format is only applied to a single word in the middle of a few cross references.

What I don't understand is why the cross reference is correct when I apply it, but Frame has to change it on update.

Oh well. I certainly know where they all are now.

Jenny