Cross-reference formatting, Part 2

Stuart Rogers srogers at phoenix-geophysics.com
Fri Jan 29 13:26:09 PST 2010

On 29/01/2010 1:16 PM, Jenny Greenleaf wrote:
> Unfortunately, the workaround doesn't solve my problem. The character
> format is only applied to a single word in the middle of a few cross
> references.
>
> What I don't understand is why the cross reference is correct when I
> apply it, but Frame has to change it on update.
>
> Oh well. I certainly know where they all are now.

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/317/317963.html

...indicates it's been a problem for a long time.  Their Solution #2
suggests a manual Edit > Update All Cross-ref's does the trick, so at
least you wouldn't have to find and fix each instance.

Best,

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator

srogers phoenix-geophysics com

"I believe that every human has a finite number of heart-beats. I don't
intend to waste any of mine running around doing exercises."

Buzz Aldrin (1930 - )