Imported Word docs - table heading row of long tables is not repeated for further pages of the table

Avraham Makeler amakeler at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 04:08:33 PDT 2010

Just remembered FM9 exists. Does anybody know if FM9 has a Table Properties
setting for this? (So I could install an evaluation edition for now (does it
save...?) and save my FM file backwards to FM8 to FM7.)

  - avi

--
Regards,

avraham
~~~~~~~~~
054-3084886

"Mercy on all, coz everyone's fighting some sort of battle"