Unresolved text inset book errors

Timothy DeWees tdewees at charter.net
Tue Jul 6 07:21:09 PDT 2010

I just replaced a bunch of text insets in a book with new text inset files.
I deleted the old text inset files from the folder which are no longer being
used. Everything seems to be working fine, but when I regenerate the book, I
get a stream of unresolved text inset errors listing the file names for
those insets I deleted. However, those are no longer in use. When I do a
book search for unresolved text insets, the search does not find any.  I can
even generate a pdf and everything looks fine.  So there doesn't seem to be
an actual problem, it is just annoying that every time I regen the book, I
get this long list of "errors". Any ideas?  Thanks.

Tim