Unresolved text inset book errors

Alison Craig Alison.Craig at ultrasonix.com
Wed Jul 7 10:14:31 PDT 2010

Tim:

I'm not an expert by any means (12 months with FrameMaker) but I've had this issue with some of my files after I've removed a Text Inset.

The only way I've found to get rid of it is to also get rid of the paragraph mark the Text Inset was attached to (mine are always attached at the end of a line). It's happened a couple of times and I've had to fiddle around a little to figure out exactly how to get rid of the mark. But after a couple of tries, I get it to work - although I have no idea why this is a problem or why my solution works.

Alison Craig, Technical Writer
Ultrasonix Medical Corporation
Tel: (604) 279-8550, ext 127