Batch Conversion of Frame Referenced Graphic Calls

Scott Prentice sp at leximation.com
Tue Jul 13 16:30:21 PDT 2010

Sorry .. jumping in late.

You might want to check out our FileTools plugin. It has a Process Files
option that will export all files in a book as the specified file type
(MIF for example), then it will run the specified command line on each
of those files (could specify a Perl or other script), then it will
import the resulting files back into the book and replace the original
FM files (all from one command) ..

    http://leximation.com/tools/info/filetools.php

Only slight problem is that FileTools has not yet officially been
updated for FM8 or FM9 (yes .. we're a bit behind, I know) .. but if you
contact me directly, I can point you at a beta version that does mostly
work with FM8/9. The Process Files command does work to do MIF-based
search/replace processing (I just tested it).

The 30-day trial will let you validate that it does the job without
needing to pay for it.

Let me know if you have any questions.

...scott

Scott Prentice