Circular text flow?

Writer generic668 at yahoo.ca
Wed Jul 21 07:47:49 PDT 2010

Hey, Z, someone explained to me offline that imposition is actually a term that has a history in the printing industry. Here's a Wikipedia article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imposition

You didn't miss anything. I was just confused about why I couldn't do it in FM the same way that I could do it in Word or InDesign. It didn't occur to me that I could do it with a printer driver, so it's good to be pointed in the right direction.

Thanks to all who have set me on the right track.

Nadine