Open Framemaker-Mac-Files on Windows

Ann Zdunczyk azdunczyk at triad.rr.com
Sat Jul 24 10:07:33 PDT 2010

Hi André,

When I was working with these languages on the Mac I usually received the
translation on the PC. I have a program that converts PC mapping to Mac
mapping and then I used Mac specific fonts for each language. The program
works both ways PC > Mac and Mac > PC.

If it is still available I got it from Linguists Software. It is called
cross-platform converter.

http://www.linguistsoftware.com/cplatfrm.htm

Hope this Helps

Ann Zdunczyk
President, JOAT, SWAG
a2z Publishing, Inc.
Language Layout,  Translation Consulting, & Template Creation
Phone: (336)922-1271
Fax:   (888)523-2028
Cell:  (336)456-4493
Cell 2:(336)655-4783