Some/many 4/C .EPS ills. display slowly on page

Steve Johnson chinaski69 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 18:14:29 PDT 2010

With all the abbreviations, I'm not sure I even understand what you're
trying to say. For example, does "apps & ills" mean that the
illustrations are all located on your C: drive? What does "EPS 4/c"
mean?

Did you create these EPS files using one application? When you did so
did you create them with an 8-bit TIFF preview?

Open one EPS that has this problem in its native application and one
EPS that does not. What is the difference between them? Number of
layers? File size? Was one imported into Frame by reference and
another copied into the document?