Discussion of Acrobat & Reader Concurrent Installation (Was:Acrobat 9 - a disaster)

Mike Wickham info at mikewickham.com
Sun Jul 25 22:55:55 PDT 2010

Dov,

> One of the first things I do after installation of Acrobat is to fix the
> system
> permissions and modify the "Standard" joboptions to much more rational
> settings.

A few years back you had posted on the Adobe FrameMaker Forum an excellent
slide presentation of a talk you gave about creating reliable PDFs and the
PDF settings you use for FrameMaker. It doesn't look like it's available on
the forum any longer. Perhaps it didn't survive the transfer to the new
forum software. Is that presentation file still available somewhere? Even
better, is there an updated version showing the updated Acrobat screens?

Mike Wickham