FrameScript sale - this week only!

Marjorie Mayo marjorie at fml.com
Mon Jul 26 06:44:13 PDT 2010

Purchase FrameScript using our secure online order form and
automatically receive 25% off. (Online orders only)

Hurry, sale begins Monday, July 26 and ends Saturday, July 31 at
midnight US Eastern Daylight Savings Time (EST).

You may purchase as many licenses and/or upgrades (if applicable) as
needed and 25% will be automatically deducted from the total order.

Click on the link below to order using our secure online order form.

http://www.framescript.com/index.php?q=node/6

Please direct any questions to marjorie at fml.com.  No phone calls please!

Note:  This sale begins and ends on a certain date.  The sale price will
not be honored for orders received prior to the date the sale began or
after the end date that the sale ends based on the North American
Eastern Daylight Savings Time Zone.  Every effort has been made to
contact all customers by email concerning sales and new releases. We are
not responsible for any emails that may be blocked, lost or
non-deliverable for any reason.

Marjorie Mayo

FML Sales & Support

marjorie at fml.com