Active Areas from Frame-Generated Index(es)

Eduardo F. Cidade Sr. ecidade at zoominternet.net
Tue Jun 1 15:42:14 PDT 2010

Good afternoon from JFK Airport...raining and overcast

First the setup:  WXP, Frame 8 (Unstructured) and Acrobat 9 Professional

Now the dilemma:

In generating an index, there's no problem with the creation and "breakout" of different
levels:

Level     Page Number

L1IOM ....... X-X
  L2IOM ..... Y-Y
   L3IOM .... Z-Z

The problem stems from the resulting PDF where the active area is "drawn" (for lack of a
better word) around the leader dots and page number and NOT the text in the respective IOM.

I know there was a "fix" for this quite a while ago, but for the life of me, I can't
remember what that was.

Anyone out there willing to help out a fellow Frame Templar???

All the best

>From New York

Eduardo