Change Tracking in FM 7.1 for doc review?

Steve Johnson chinaski69 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 07:35:54 PDT 2010

Unless all of your reviewers has Frame, it doesn't make sense.
Alternate suggestions:

1) PDF comments

2) Code Collaborator or a similar application that enables everyone to
mark up the document (i.e., PDF) in a central location. IOW, everyone
can see everyone else's comments. Code Collaborator is intended for
code reviews but it worked well for us reviewing documentation.