Change Tracking in FM 7.1 for doc review?

David Spreadbury dspreadb at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 5 09:53:32 PDT 2010

If you are delivering documents as PDF, using Adobe Acrobat, then you have a tool.

Just enable commenting in your review PDFs. Your reviewers, using Acrobat Reader, can insert comments, redline, mar out, etc. You can then combine all of the comments received into one file, with the comments annotated as to who each came from.

Look around Adobe's site. There are numerous articles, and  tutorials, on how to implement an Acrobat Review strategy.