Acrobat 9 Frustrations...

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 6 19:15:59 PDT 2010

D'oh!! I read that backwards. You need to update *FrameMaker* 8 and not Acrobat 8! It's the same kind of story, but without so many chapters...

Choose "FrameMaker - Windows" on the Product updates page, and then from the list you'll need to successively download and install:

- Adobe FrameMaker 8p266 update for Windows - English, French, and German (aka Version 8.0.1)

- Adobe FrameMaker 8p273 update for Windows - English, French, and German (aka Version 8.0.2)

- Adobe FrameMaker 8p277 update for Windows - English, French, German, and Japanese (aka Version 8.0.4)

Sorry for the confusion...

-Fred Ridder