Acrobat 9 Frustrations...

Michael Müller-Hillebrand mmh at cap-studio.de
Mon Jun 7 00:18:30 PDT 2010

Hi Chris,

I listed them once and hope the links still work:

http://cap-studio.de/wp/index.php/2008/06/framemaker-804/

- Michael

Am 07.06.2010 um 01:21 schrieb Chris Despopoulos:

> Ha!  I knew it couldn't be that FrameMaker 8 was unable to create PDF with Acrobat 9.  I turns out I need to patch.  Until I get the patches, the workaround is to turn on tagging in the PDF settings.
>
> Now, I can't seem to find the patches anywhere.  They aren't obvious on the Adobe site.  But if I want to migrate Maker 8 to a new machine, I need them...  Am I just blind and can't see them?  Can anybody give me a pointer?  The UPDATER command doesn't work because it thinks I have the wrong build of the product, for some reason...
>
> Thanks         cud

Michael Müller-Hillebrand: Dokumentations-Technologie
Adobe Certified Expert, FrameMaker
Lösungen und Training, FrameScript, XML/XSL, Unicode
Blog: http://cap-studio.de/ - Tel. +49 (9131) 28747