Publishing in Different languages

Alison Craig Alison.Craig at ultrasonix.com
Mon Jun 7 10:37:18 PDT 2010

Bill is right in his advice about the low bid as well all the other things that should be accounted for in the quote.

In my case, I could spell out all the details as I have a lot of experience in the process and, as an ISO company, we have an internal procedure that dictates some of our requirements. Again, everyone got exactly the same instructions. The interesting thing was, not everyone supplied the requested information (with or without associated costs). One bid actually came back with just a final figure and no other data.

As for my accepting the low bid, this was from our existing LSP (we'd been using them since before I joined the company) so I knew what I was getting in terms of quality.

Alison Craig, Technical Writer
Ultrasonix Medical Corporation
Tel: (604) 279-8550, ext 127
E-mail: alison.craig at ultrasonix.com