FrameMaker 9 Help Topics Function

Rubin, Diana diana.rubin at philips.com
Wed Jun 9 07:36:44 PDT 2010

Hi all,

FrameMaker 9, P250, Windows XP Pro, SP3, non-structured:

When I select Help --> Help Topics... or press the F1 key, the Adobe Help Viewer window with the help content does not appear.   It works fine for others in my group running the same version of Frame on the same platform.   Am I missing something in the Adobe FrameMaker 9 program files?  I can bring up the User Guide fine by selecting Help --> User Guide...

Short of re-installing FrameMaker 9 - which I do not want to do - can anyone point me to the Help file that seems to be missing from my program files?  Or, suggest what might be causing the Help Topics file to not appear?  I get no error message when I try to bring up the Help Topics file - just nothingness.

Thanks all.

Diana

Diana Rubin
Learning Products Developer