FM8: Conditional text definitions not removed from book

Reng, Dr. Winfried wreng at tycoint.com
Thu Jun 10 00:47:03 PDT 2010

Hi Verner,

I noticed also often that conditions are still shown in the
book condition list, although they were deleted in all files.
Updating the book or MIF washing did not help.

I did not find any rule. If it bothers you, then save the book
file as MIF, open it with a text editor and delete the condition
there.

I would check the MIF files of all files in the book, if the
condition is really deleted.

Best regards

Winfried