Page Numbering Format (# of ##) in an FM Book

Graham, Jasmine S Yassamin.Graham at weatherford.com
Wed Jun 9 08:24:27 PDT 2010

Thank you to all who responded. I didn't think about using a cross-reference (DUH)!

BTW, I forgot to mention that I use structured Frame. Here's what I did:

EDD - Added new element: EndOfBook

Paragraph format: EndOfBook (2pts. White text). Explanatory Text appears in Cross-Ref dialog.

Cross Reference format: EndOfBook (building block <$pagenum>)

Insert unstructured cross-reference on master page (no need for a new X-REF element tag at this time).

I'm still tinkering with my remaining master pages, but I've gone far enough to test this and it works.

Marvelous!

Jasmine Graham

Technical Writer, Research and Development

Wireline Services

Weatherford │ 481 Winscott Road │ Fort Worth │ TX │ 76126