Keyboard shortcuts?

Pat Christenson pxenson at comcast.net
Fri Jun 11 20:36:59 PDT 2010

Hi all -

I've lost a lot of my old notes and I've been unable to find this
info on the Web. Maybe some of you will remember this.

- This may have been part of a Frame plugin but it was a keyboard
shortcut to hunt for paragraph & character overrides. It started with
Esc.

- There was a utility or command that you would run to generate a
list of all the FrameMaker keyboard shortcuts, including those for
plugins installed on your system.

I hope someone knows what I'm talking about and can help out.

Thanks in advance.

Pat Christenson