AW: paragraph tag report? | Find TOOLBOX

Georg Eck eck at squidds.de
Tue Jun 15 12:42:30 PDT 2010

Hi Mike.

I very enjoy for your plaudit about TOOLBOX. Indeed worldwide many many users take TOOLBOX for FrameMaker since release 5.
Then for UNIX, Mac and Windows - what a time!

I'm the founder of all and I want that you all would find the information very quickly. Therefore every time we are optimizing the web site,
the order processing with expert of our marketing and development. I'm so sorry if some isn't so easy, please send us any questions or wishes.

1. Find TOOLBOX since some years here: www.toolboxforme.com in English and German.
2. If you want to contact our US expert for SQUIDDS in Midlothian (VA), don't hesitate to contact him:
   Robert Fehrmann  +1 804 683 9110
   Or write an e-Mail to Fehrmann at squidds.de or to contact at toolboxforme.com
3. You could order by paypal at a reduce rate for the US market only
   or send us the order form with all information: www.toolboxforme.com
   If your payment should not be via paypal there is an US bank account please send us a check or send us via bank transfer.
4. TOOLBOX is available as a completely package (with all modules) and every single modules.
   There are bundles too: DITA Package and 3D PDF Package with exclusive plug-ins.
5. TOOLBOX (since 7.6.1) is available with online activation via internet. It is very easy to change the machine or add another machine.
6. There is a ticket system for your support: 24h and 7 days for free: www.squidds-ticket.de (in English and German)
7. There is a facebook account with TOOLBOX Group: http://bit.ly/byytyt

We do our best for you users and we are very appreciative of your feedback for all what we can do for you.
Thanks for choosing TOOLBOX.

- Georg