FM9 and Russian Translation Problems - SOLVED

Alison Craig Alison.Craig at ultrasonix.com
Mon Jun 21 15:57:03 PDT 2010

Jeremy:

Actually, I don't think they did translate the "A". I substituted <$chapnum> for <n+> without changing the "A" and now the headings work just fine. (The one that looks like a "?" below got mangled when my HTML e-mail was turned into plain text.)

Following a suggestion from another Frame List helper I also ensured that the numbering settings I required were up-to-date then updated the book (when I did that *before* I used the <$chapnum> substitution, it just made the whole mess even worse).

Someone else has given me some pointers on global language changes which solved that problem as well.

I love this list!

Alison

Alison Craig, Technical Writer
Ultrasonix Medical Corporation