A Graphics Library...Why?

Eduardo F. Cidade, Sr. ecidade at zoominternet.net
Mon Jun 21 18:28:17 PDT 2010

Good evening fellow Framers and Frame Templars

I've built a specification for a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
regarding building a Graphics Library (call it a database, tracker,
whatever).

One thing that gnaws at this old writer is the standard question:  Why?

I could use reasons such as:
Traceability
Locating Graphics
Documentation Mapping

It's just eluding me as to a rock-solid answer on this.

Just reaching out to you all for some input or a resource I can tap.  I have
the procedure and policy and framework (no pun intended) in place but in
doing this, I also know internal auditors will ask the pervasive question,
"Why?"

Have a safe and interesting evening.

>From Forest Hills, NY

Eduardo

"I'm just another writer, still trapped within my truth;
A hesitant prize fighter, still trapped within my youth."
                   Dan Hill