FrameMaker PDF Bookmarks

David Spreadbury dspreadb at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 23 13:22:51 PDT 2010

I think you out of luck doing this in FrameMaker. It has to do with bookmark placement, which normally is at the destination of the bookmark.

In Acrobat it is a different story, and I verified this on a PDF.

On the Properties page (File > Properties), under the Initial View tab:
set Page layout to Single page
set Magnification to Fit Page

In Window Options, check Resize window to initial page

Whenever you click a bookmark, the page containing the bookmark is displayed edge-to-edge, regardless of where the actual bookmark sits.

These are Acrobat 8 settings, so in Acrobat 9 there may be differences.