Image as part of table style?

Bernard Aschwanden (Publishing Smarter) bernard at publishingsmarter.com
Tue Jun 29 09:37:11 PDT 2010

You can consider setting up a single row table with the first cell containing a paragraph called, for example, BookIcon with a frame
above. That frame has your image. Apply the paragraph tags to the table, and THEN open the tbl designer and click Update All.

That action takes a snapshot of the table. So, set up a perfect table, with the right name, with all the right paragraph tags in a
single head/body/footer row, then do one more Update All in the Table Designer. Then insert the table and see if it works.

The frame above gives you the icon, the rest is part of the table design. Let me know if you need more details.

Bernard

Bernard Aschwanden
Publishing Smarter
www.publishingsmarter.com