SCORM

Rene Stephenson rinnie1 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 4 05:10:33 PST 2010

Hi All,

We have a client who requires training materials to be SCORM compliant/conformant. I know there's software out there that can be bought to do this... however... we have ton of extant material in FM9 that's all single-sourced (in a disciplined, unstructured way), and we have TCS2, so I'm hoping there's a way to use the tools and content we have, to minimize rework and duplication of content (back to that single-sourcing concept). I searched the archives and adobe.com for SCORM, came up empty handed here and a ton of completely irrelevant results at adobe.com.

I sure would appreciate some shared insight/experience. If you know of articles, etc., about using TCS2 to develop SCORM-compliant materials, that would be great, too.

Thanks,

Rene L. Stephenson