SCORM

Bill Swallow techcommdood at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 06:08:27 PST 2010

This should help you get started.
http://www.ehow.com/how_4488599_scorm-conformant-course.html

You can create a new project in RoboHelp to export content into the
required folder structure and group content into SCOs. You can add
reference to the js file to your output page templates in RoboHelp.
Then use title page templates for each SCO that contain the LMS
communications script you need in order for the LMS to recognize the
SCO. Finally, create the manifest for your SCORM package and zip it
all up.

--
Bill Swallow

Twitter: @techcommdood
Blog: http://techcommdood.com
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/techcommdood

Available for contract and full time opportunities.