SCORM

Rene Stephenson rinnie1 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 4 07:45:44 PST 2010

Bill, thanks for clarifying about the LMS and API.

(WebHelp isn't an option for us anymore, because the version we had doesn't work with anything higher than FM7.2; so when we chose TCS2, we did so with the understanding that WebHelp would be abandoned. The transition happened between product line life cycles, so it's a clean break.)

>From an overall view of the library, if the content is sourced in FM at the chapter-per-file level, using text insets, variables, and conditional text for single-sourcing, is this going to cause problems vis-a-vis going through RH to get to SCO-conformant HTML? Would we be able to use frames in the HTML help and have the script referenced in the metadata of the mainframe? or is that something that has to be in the actual code of every single HTML file in the project?

Rene