FM9 Crash: Internal Error Message

Jeff Coatsworth jeff.coatsworth at jonassoftware.com
Fri Mar 5 13:47:11 PST 2010

First off - how are you trying to create a PDF? Printing to the Adobe PDF printer instance (rec. method) or Save As PDF (reportedly flakey)?
Do you have the Adobe PDF printer set as the default in FM (using the SetPrint plug-in)?
Did it ever work before on this doc? Have you tried Art Campbell's MIF-wash technique (save .fm as .mif, open .mif, save back as .fm) to fight corruption.
Could you be subject to the MS Hotfix for PDF creation? See the Adobe.com developer blogs for info on the fix.