Semi-OT: Tool for modular doc, multiple import/export

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 08:16:35 PDT 2010

Dale,

I may being obtuse here, but there's a confusing phrase running through your
message that I'd like you to clarify -- what exactly to you mean by "stores
modular documentation"?

   - Do you mean a product that stores content, like a database or CMS?
   - Or a product, like FM, that can pull in content from any of the sources
   you mentioned, and/or a database or CMS and output it to different formats?
   And may or may not store it in it's own file format?
   - Or something else?

Art Campbell
         art.campbell at gmail.com
 "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                     No disclaimers apply.
                                                              DoD 358