translating into Icelandic and Serbian?

LW White lwwhite5 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 23 11:25:47 PDT 2010

Using Frame9, DITA. A client translates into Icelandic and Serbian (among many other languages) but these are the only two that do not have corresponding Language values. What should be my approach--should I select the "closest" available language (that being a gray area, I fear) or is there some plug-in I should install? I installed support for all languages when I installed Frame. What are folks translating into these languages currently doing?

Thanks,
Leigh