Can you put a fillable PDF in a Frame document?

Jenny Greenleaf alicemerry at comcast.net
Tue Mar 23 11:47:20 PDT 2010

Thanks, Rick. You've saved me a lot of time trying different things.

This project doesn't warrant spending that much of my own money (I buy all my own software) and I don't think my client would want me to spend time to re-create the forms in Frame, so this won't work for me for this project, at least.

I was hoping there was way to do this using all Adobe tools. You can insert a LiveCycle Designer "object" (File>Import>Object) into a Frame file. Has anyone tried that?

Jenny