How to get EPS with transparent background in Frame?

Tori Muir tmuir at spot-on-creative.com
Tue Mar 23 17:28:55 PDT 2010

Am preparing Illustrator EPS graphics for a Frame 9 user (triangle-type
'warning' symbol). She needs them to have a transparent background, so I
am saving as EPS with TIFF 8-bit  color preview, and transparent.
Nonetheless, when she imports them they have a white background. I have
tried saving as CS2 EPS, and Illustrator 10 EPS, with the same results.

How does one get Frame 9 to acknowledge the transparency in an EPS file?

--
Tori Muir
tmuir at spot-on-creative.com | 650.430.8674