Garbage characters in FM9

Roger Shuttleworth rshuttleworth at avbasesystems.com
Tue Mar 30 12:27:43 PDT 2010

Hi Russ

Thanks for the tip. I don't have any plugins installed. I have TCS2, with FM 9.0 p250, but nothing else added. The measurements I mentioned were with no other TCS component running.

Roger

Roger Shuttleworth
Technical Documentation
AV-BASE Systems Inc.
1000 Air Ontario Drive, Suite 200
London, Ontario
N5V 3S4
Tel. 519 691-0919 ext. 330

Join us May 17-18th for a 2-day WinAirWeb Accounting Conference. You will learn about the WinAirWeb Accounting Portal, decreasing data entry, improving workflow, tracking transaction history, key reports, and more. Register today at marketing at av-basesystems.com or 519.691.0919 option 4.
  _____