Garbage characters in FM9

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 14:24:13 PDT 2010

Disregarding a leak, since there isn't a lot you can do about it but note
that one exists, I'd look at getting more RAM.
If you only have 1 G on board, you should have several open slots, and RAM
is cheap right now. Easiest way to boost performance would be to go to at
least 2, and probably 4G.

Art Campbell
         art.campbell at gmail.com
 "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                     No disclaimers apply.
                                                              DoD 358