Paragraphs wrapping prematurely

Reng, Dr. Winfried wreng at tycoint.com
Mon May 3 05:36:43 PDT 2010

Hi,

Check also this setting in your maker.ini file:
DisplayUsingPrinterMetrics=On

If this setting is set to Off, the characters are
displayed and spaced for high readability. However,
this might result in text lines which are shorter
than when printed.

When this setting is On, the characters have the
same width as when printed (to a real printer or
to a PDF file).

When you edit your maker.ini file, use the one
in your own applications folder. Do not forget to
make a backup copy first. You can use a regular
text editor like Microsoft Editor.

Best regards

Winfried