Very slow when printing either to Adobe PDF or Print To File

kblake2 at mmm.com kblake2 at mmm.com
Mon May 3 08:04:00 PDT 2010

Just a quick update.

As it turns out, this issue was indeed related to the order of install for
FM 9 and my version of Acrobat. When I reinstalled Acrobat, Save As PDF
started working, and the Adobe PDF printer performance improved
significantly.

Thank you, Richard, for reminding me about Acrobat being installed last.
That was the key. Thanks also to the other folks who responded with
advice.

Kathy Blake
3M Health Information Systems
Documentation Dept.