MIF File Import

Steve Johnson chinaski69 at gmail.com
Thu May 6 13:47:47 PDT 2010

You're going to have to script it. A MIF file is a text representation
of a Frame file.

Instead of importing the MIF file you'll probably need to write a
script that will remove the formatting in the MIF file with your
content and replace the formatting as desired. Someone can probably
point you to a utility that will do this.

I've started to do something similar in FrameScript, not too easy.