Question about flow and background text frames

Andy Kass akass at jaspersoft.com
Fri May 7 15:41:40 PDT 2010

That is a nice workaround, unfortunately, my paragraph tag is named "Heading GlossaryIndex" and I use it in both files. I might try it out though. One extra step you didn't mention: tweaking the Running H/F variable to use <$paranum> as well.

For maintenance reasons, I want my template files to differ in the least number of ways, and unfortunately, that's seems to be an unobtainable ideal.

Thanks,

  Andy