Question about flow and background text frames

LW White lwwhite5 at hotmail.com
Sat May 8 13:40:31 PDT 2010

Hi Andy,

One thing you might try is having the Glossary and Index headings be variables. While your writers could, of course, change those as they might ordinary text, it would be slightly more involved to do so and might serve as a reminder that they are not to change that information. A more involved solution would be to make those headings text insets, which is a bit of overkill but would ensure even more difficulty for writers wanting to change them.

Best,
Leigh