Search framers archive

Karen Pandula Karen.Pandula at exar.com
Thu May 13 08:41:21 PDT 2010

Hi,

I am new to this list and I am wondering if there is a way to search the archived topics for a particular subject?

I am in the process of updating our company's template and would like to know what the best way is to delete all the older formatting tags (paragraph, char, table, xref, color, etc).

Thanks,
Karen

The information and any attached documents contained in this message
may be confidential and/or legally privileged. The message is
intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, or
reproduction is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately by
return e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.