Search framers archive

Alan T Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Thu May 13 14:27:10 PDT 2010

Karen,

About searching the archives, if you click on the link at the bottom
of the page "http://www.frameusers.com/ for more resources and info"
and on the web page that opens click on the button that is labelled
"Framers List", on that page you will see text "To see the collection
of prior postings to the list, visit the framers Archives."

Click on the link "framers Archives". This takes you to the archives,
for the past five years anyway.

About deleting unused tags, which is what I assume you mean when you
say "older formatting tags", I find Paragraph Tools et al from Silicon
Prairie to be very useful. http://www.siliconprairiesoftware.com/

Alan

--
Alan T Litchfield